Oakland News Now – EarthCam Live: Hurricane Ida – Bourbon Street, New Orleans – Video from YouTube channel with the logo in the upper left corner of the video. OaklandNewsNow.com is the original blog post for this type of video blog content.
This recorded video from EarthCams Live Cam on Bourbon Street, New Orleans shows people facing “one of the most powerful hurricanes in Louisiana since at least the 1850s,” according to Louisana Governor John Bel Edwards in a news release Conference.
In the hope that everyone who stands in the way of the storm stays safe.
View all EarthCam Gulf Coast cameras on the new, higher definition, redesigned live streaming player – at https://ift.tt/3zQ8WO9
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com: This video blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media, Inc. network for video blogging systems for mobile media launched in June 2018 by Zennie62Media, Inc .s new and innovative approach to news media production. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, it is automatically uploaded to the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and custom social media pages and automatically formatted there. The overall goal here is, in addition to our smartphone-enabled real-time reporting of news, interviews, observations and events anywhere in the world and within seconds, not hours – the use of the existing YouTube social graphic on any topic in the world. Now messages are reported with the smartphone and also by advertising current content on YouTube: There is no need for heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop or a camera team to film what is already on YouTube. The secondary goal is faster and very inexpensive production and distribution of media content. We found that there is a discrepancy between post length and time to product and revenue generated. This means that the problem is much smaller, but by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system’s network encoding and is looking for interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Latest Posts
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 9/5/21 September 5, 2021
- Flying Southwest Airlines in a pandemic | Oakland to Long Beach | Travel report September 5, 2021
- EarthCam Live: Hurricane Ida – Bourbon Street, New Orleans September 5, 2021
- “I don’t know how much I can take anymore”: The Louisiana native remembers the day when Hurricane Ida damaged his home September 5, 2021
- In New Orleans, dozens of the city’s homeless remain after Hurricane Ida. unprotected September 5, 2021
- I remember the time I had to tell the Fox Theater to let Libby Schaaf in for their own inauguration September 5, 2021
- Wee Pals Morrie Turner, former Chamberlain Robert Toney, is part of an effort to rename Oakland Army Base Streets September 5, 2021
- Dragon Con 2021 more like Atlanta Comic Con and Hollywood than ever – Blame The Pandemic September 5, 2021
- “Something like an American Taliban”: CNN’s Jim Acosta blows up GOP, calls Tucker Carlson Human Garbage Spreader September 5, 2021
- Oakland crime is over because of the pandemic – we have to use AB 464 to stop it September 5, 2021
Oakland News Now Archive
Oakland News Now Archive Select the month September 2021 (123) August 2021 (843) July 2021 (725) June 2021 (431) May 2021 (393) April 2021 (463) March 2021 (320) February 2021 (315) January 2021 (356 .)) December 2020 (319) November 2020 (349) October 2020 (444) September 2020 (445) August 2020 (496) July 2020 (462) June 2020 (391) May 2020 (301) April 2020 (289) March 2020 February 2020 (221) January 2020 (262) December 2019 (161) November 2019 (183) October 2019 (226) September 2019 (173) August 2019 (231) July 2019 (239) June 2019 (194) May 2019 (137.)) April 2019 (224) March 2019 (164) February 2019 (142) January 2019 (181) December 2018 (147) November 2018 (168) October 2018 (173) September 2018 (192) August 2018 ( 183) July 2018 (176) June 2018 (125) May 2018 (28) April 2018 (18) March 2018 (6)