East Oakland Councilors Taylor and Reid should now implement AB 464 to assist small companies
Oakland News Now – East Oakland Councilors Taylor and Reid Must Implement AB 464 Now to Help Small Businesses – Vlog from Zennie62 YouTube
East Oakland councilors Taylor and Reid must now implement AB 464 to help small businesses in the Coliseum area
Oakland City Councilors Loren Taylor (District 6) and Treva Reid (District 7) have an unfortunate round of victories celebrating a small change in Oakland’s budget that enables:
Support of traffic calming and side show deterrence
Security cameras to support business corridors
Increased investment in a targeted traffic safety and violence prevention program
Neighborhood beautification and mural fund
Financing to accelerate 911 response times
Personnel development, career placement and business services
All of this while the people of East Oakland are still suffering from the effects of the pandemic. You would think that with all of the complaints about Howard Terminal and the use of tax increase funding over the implementation of AB 464, which enables the creation of EIFDs (Enhanced Infrastructure Financing Districts) for small businesses, they would be very excited. but no – no beeping.
Celebrating base hits when home runs are needed isn’t the way the City of Oakland run. Residents rely on the government to do great things now, not later. AB 464 is key to this big thing for East Oakland. See: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB464
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62Media YouTube blog and the Oakland News Now Today SF Bay Area blog: This video blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media, Inc. network for video blogging -Mobile Media Systems, which launched in June 2018, is an integral part of Zennie62Media, Inc.’s new and innovative approach to news media production. What we call “the third wave of the media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube partner channel, is then uploaded to the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62’s own social media pages and is automatically formatted. The overriding goal is smartphone-based reporting in real time on site about news, interviews, observations and events all over the world and within seconds, not hours. Now it is reported with a smartphone: No heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary goal is faster and very inexpensive production and distribution of media content. We found that there is a discrepancy between post length and time to product and revenue generated. This means that the problem is much smaller, but by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system’s network encoding and is looking for interested content and media technology partners.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA tell the story about you that the media doesn’t produce. Visit our website and rent Zennie62Media.
Do you have a refutation of your own YouTube video? Send the link to [email protected] to consider for Oakland News Now.
Oakland News Now Latest Posts
- NFL News: Former Steeler Troy Polamalu tests positive that he wants to visit HOF by Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Mark Davis Sends Message to Raider Nation – Get Joseph Armendariz’s Vaccine
- Sunisa Lee Gold Medal in the 2021 Olympics, celebrated by Oakland’s Sheng Thao Fellow Hmong American
- Boxing Manny Pacquaio’s protégé Marical just before winning gold at the Olympics, by Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders LA Dodger Maxx Scherzer is a die-hard raider fan, by Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas raider scouting team keeps an eye on top CB prospectus Kiir Elam, by Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines US Sends Millions of Doses of Moderna Vaccine to the Philippines, by Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raider Solomon Thomas shows support for Simone Biles, from Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Deontay Wilder Says Tyson Fury Lied About Getting Covid From Eric Pangilinan
- Oakland’s West Oakland homeless population, small business, need AB 464 for economic development
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr says he feels a sense of urgency in the defense, from Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders RTC offers express buses to Eric Pangilinan’s Allegiant Stadium
- Festival on Lake Oakland, CA
- Las Vegas Raiders: Breaking News about Theo Riddick and Kenyan Drake by Joseph Armendariz
- Video tour of 719 Mandana Blvd, Oakland
- Video tour of 330 13th St Unit 3B in Oakland
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Authority unanimously approves the term sheet for the African American-led group to bring the WNBA team to Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders: Has Gus Bradley Returned His Commitment to Excellence? By Joseph Armendariz
- Bike San Francisco: Market St: Ferry to Castro, then Twin Peaks Fog and back.
- Carroll Fife Live Discussion – Black Arts and Culture in Oakland, 6:30 PM TODAY!
Oakland News Now Archive
Oakland News Now Archives Select month July 2021 (703) June 2021 (431) May 2021 (393) April 2021 (463) March 2021 (320) February 2021 (315) January 2021 (356) December 2020 (319) November 2020 (349 .)) October 2020 (444) September 2020 (445) August 2020 (496) July 2020 (462) June 2020 (391) May 2020 (301) April 2020 (289) March 2020 (239) February 2020 (221) January 2020 December 2019 (161) November 2019 (183) October 2019 (226) September 2019 (173) August 2019 (231) July 2019 (239) June 2019 (194) May 2019 (137) April 2019 (224) March 2019 (164.)) February 2019 (142) January 2019 (181) December 2018 (147) November 2018 (168) October 2018 (173) September 2018 (192) August 2018 (183) July 2018 (176) June 2018 ( 125) May 2018 (28.)) April 2018 (18) March 2018 (6)